When we will collect data:
We can collect data from a variety of sources:
1. When you purchase tickets from our website.
2. When you request information.
3. When you speak to our customer service representatives.
In any of the above instances the data we collect could be personal data.
What do we do with your personal data?
When you purchase tickets through our website, we may need to collect data about you to process the sale, fulfil your order and provide you with the service you expect. This data may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address, and your credit card details. Unless we have your express consent we will only disclose personal data to third parties if this is required to complete the transaction with us. When we are legally obliged to disclose data, we will. City Tour in an Antique Car retains and uses your personal data to provide you with the best service and to keep you informed of special offers which we think will interest you. We may use the data to process any transactions you authorise with us and for internal administration and analysis. We will not sell, rent or trade your data to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
In the US, we comply with current data protection legislation.
Terms and Conditions
We are very careful with your personal data. PLease read below to know more how we handle it.
As well we would like you to know what our terms and conditions are so your experience with us is optimum. Should you have any questions or complaints, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions carefully
- All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Tour in an Antique Car (CTAC), ONLY RESCHEDULING UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER STRICT CTAC SOLE DISCRETION CAN BE ALLOWED.
- In order to verify genuine e-tickets the e-mail information needs to show time and date of delivery when presented. We reserve the right to refuse e-tickets that do not show this information.
- All e-mail tickets must be pre-printed before tour and be presented to Chauffer along with identity proof.
- The ticket to travel is valid for use only on the time and date shown on vouchers or e-tickets.
- Pre-paid vouchers or e-tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation.
- At the Management’s discretion, in exceptional circumstances, should a refund be agreed to, then this might be subject to a non-refundable $50 fee.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 14 days of date of tour. Any complaints must be accompanied by your City Tour in an Antique Car ticket.
- City Tour in an Antique Car chauffeurs will make every effort to maintain a timely schedule, but does not guarantee to do so. City Tour in an Antique Car shall not be in any way liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage, inconvenience or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of service.
- Routes and times can be changed when ordered by city and will not give right to any refund partial or full.
- In case of rain or inclement weather, tours in most cases will be rescheduled with no refund partial or full.
- Chauffeur has full right upon his/her sole discretion to refuse boarding to a passenger(s) or ask a passenger(s) to leave the car immediately without right to refund partial or in full.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS:
- Sales are final
- In the event CTAC needs to cancel a tour due to circumstances under our full control, a full refund will be granted to customers.
- Cancellation 72 hours before tour, 100% refund (minus possible bank fees). No refund any other time.
USE OF SITE:
- In order to purchase the products and services using the payment method displayed on the Site, you must be 18 years of age or over. By using the Site, You confirm that you possess the legal authority to enter into the conditions of use for the Site, including instructing City Tour in an Antique Car to collect any payments from a credit or debit card, and to use the Site in accordance with all terms and conditions. You confirm that all information supplied by you in using the Site is true and accurate.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS:
-All payment transactions are handled by PAYPAL. Your credit/debit card and related personal details are collected by PAYPAL only in order to process your order.
You agree that you are responsible for all charges incurred by Your use of the Site, including all bookings. You expressly authorize City Tour in an Antique Car and PAYPAL to charge the credit card provided by You or listed on Your account for any outstanding fees or costs due to CTAC. If the credit/debit card holder for bookings is not You, it will be Your responsibility to ensure that You have the card holder's consent before entering any related details, and that such details when entered are true.
- Certain portions of the Site may be protected by passwords or require a login. If you have been given a password or other PIN for access to non-public areas of the Site, you are solely responsible for all activities occurring in connection with or originating from such password on PIN. You should take steps to protect the confidentiality of such password or PIN and notify City Sightseeing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure, loss, theft or unauthorized use.
- All trademarks and service marks used on the Site belong to CTAC, except third party trademarks and services marks, which are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to use any such trademarks without CTAC or their respective owners' prior written consent.
- All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the exclusive property of CTAC or its third party licensors, and are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. You may download or print individual pages of the Site for Your personal use; provided that You do not modify or delete any of copyright and other proprietary notices on those pages.
AVAILABILITY OF SITE:
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any products or services offered on the Site without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, discontinuance or unavailability of the Site or any products or services offered on the Site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE CONTENT AND PRODUCT OFFERINGS ON THE SITE:
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspects of the Site or the content or the products or services available through the Site without prior notice. However, we will honor any existing bookings or provide a refund in the event of unavoidable cancellations.
- The Customer accepts that CTAC will under no circumstances be held liable with respect to services the Customer has booked. CTAC is not liable if and insofar as the Customer is able to claim for damages under an insurance policy such as travel and/or holiday cancellation insurance.
- The Customer accepts that CTAC will under no circumstances be held liable with respect to Chauffeurs' acts or driving manners.
- CTAC assumes no responsibility for items lost or forgotten in Cars.
CTAC assumes no responsibility for persons burnt under the sun for lack of any type of sun protection, such as but not limited to sunscreen, sunglasses, or dehydration for lack of water drinking or insolation.
CTAC reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion by posting a change notice to this page